After three years in the makeup artistry business, I could finally share my Professional Makeup Kit! Yay!
It’s been more than a year since I started using my ZUCA Pro Artist Black. But beforehand, I was actually torn between getting a makeup trolley or the Zuca Pro. After thorough deliberation, I ended up getting the latter for convenience. And, I’m glad I did!
ZUCA Pro Artist Black
This little black bag protects and organizes my tools and perfect for traveling. It can house a lot of things, from my makeup, airbrush system to my hair tools. I purchased it for around P15,000 at Landmark Trinoma. The package includes a matching travel cover, one Small Utility Pouch* (2.75″h x 6.75″w x 11″d) and four Large Utility Pouches* (2.5″h x 7.75″w x 11″d). These pouches are very handy and easy to clean.
ZUCA Pro Artist Black – Technical Specifications
Dimensions – 19.5″H x 10″W x 13.5″D , Weight – 9.3 lbs (frame and bag) and 12 lbs (with accessories), Capacity – 32 liters
- 41″ Telescoping handle
- The aluminum alloy frame is light, super strong and rated to safely support up to 300 lbs
- The removable ZÜCA Insert Bag is made from premium water-resistant 1680D ballistic nylon and is hand washable
- 4″ Lightweight polyurethane wheels absorb shock and make for a seriously silent ride
- Gear platform to carry additional load
- Feet, made of nylon 6, go easy on scratchable surfaces
Check out my video wherein I shared the products inside my Professional Makeup Kit! This video was filmed last August and just had the chance to finally edit it last week lols.
What do you think of my hair back then? Should I keep my hair short and grey? Let me know in the comments!
And here’s a bonus! I hope you like it! <3
A millenial mom (of two boys) who has passion in makeup and motherhood in between.