Here’s my take on a Glam Makeup Look using different affordable makeup products like EB Advance, Vice Cosmetics, and Sace Lady.
After my long hiatus on playing makeup but having clients is totally a different story ha LOLS. I decided to go back to filming! So please expect one or two makeup tutorials on my Youtube Channel every week.
I usually go for an eye makeup look with earth tone colors such as tan, brown and black. But for this glam makeup, I played something different using the EB Advance Eyeconic Palette in Mixed Metals.
I was so in love with how it turned out!
And for you to give an idea of what products I did use on this look, here they are in chronological order.
- Beauty Glazed Unicorn Essence
- Sace Lady Concealer in 02
- Vice Cosmetics Dual Powder Foundation in Kinesa
- EBAdvance Eyeconic in Mixed Metals
- MAC Gel Liner in Blacktrack
- Maybelline FitMe Foundation in Nude Beige
- EBAdvance Contour Shade and Light Palette
- Colour Collection Eyebrow Mascara in Dark Brown
- EBAdvance Face Trio in Fig Trio
- EBAdvance Glow Out Highlighter in Spotlight
- Ofra Liquid Lipstick in Sao Paulo
- EBAdvance Liquid Lipstick in Sierra
I hope you enjoy watching!
A millenial mom (of two boys) who has passion in makeup and motherhood in between.