Featuring in this blog is the newest Slay All Day Collection by Chic Nail Color.
Chic Centre is a manufacturer and marketer of Cosmetic Products established in October 1977. For more than 30 years, they have been adding a lot of color to Filipina women’s everyday lives, through aesthetics, quality, value, and innovation.
It is time to sashay away the bad vibes with this new breed of colors that let your nails swagger in style! This collection will give you 6 choices from light to bold colors.
Be the center of attention and ramp with your seashell-colored nails with holographic glitters.
Receive compliments of beauty beyond measure with this shade of charm pink.
The grape color that makes you an instant royalty in fashion.
The rose taupe shade that completes your look fabulous look.
Always be the trendsetter starting from this coal ash to top the charts.
You can never feel mediocre with this shade of black with golden glitters that is so stunning.
Taking care of your Fingernails
Our nails are not just for decoration. The cuticles, for instance, have a purpose too. Our cuticles are part of our skin and serve as a barrier or protection to our nails. But how do you take care of them?
- Don’t cut your cuticles as it will lead to infections and nail problems such as ridges or white lines.
- Keep them moisturized.
- Keep them dry and clean to prevent bacteria from growing under your fingernails.
- Do not bite your fingernails. A minor cut can allow bacteria or fungi to enter that will cause infection.
- Take supplement such as biotin that is known to help strengthen weak and brittle fingernails.
- Look for a nail salon with technicians that are certified and had proper training.
Chic Nail Color #SlayAllDay Collection is available in 11ml for only P38 (SRP). Would you believe that? 🙂 They are available in all Watsons, Mercury Drug, SM Department Store, Robinsons Supermarket, Puregold, Robinsons Department Store, Waltermart, Shopwise, Landmark and Metro Department Store nationwide.
Check out the Chic Nail Color entire collection on their website: http://www.chiccentre.com
Facebook: Nails by Chic Centre Instagram: @chiccentre