You may think that sleeping is just a way to relieve you of your tiredness and a reprieve for a long day.
Research shows that people tend to overlook the way they sleep. Having a bed and using just any type of pillow might not get you the quality of sleep you need.
There’s a myriad of choices when it comes to selecting a pillow but how do you choose the right pillow for your body type? An expert went out of his way to learn and develop a specialty pillow to address this concern.
Mr. Chawakit Kaoien, founder of Mr. Big Pillow is a physical therapist who spent years working in the ICU of a hospital’s respiratory unit and was in-charge of bedridden critical care patients and see to it that they are kept comfortable and could breathe properly. This led him to develop a brand of pillows that would benefit every individual.
Over the years, Chawakit hacked the right density of pillows as well as its best position to address your sleeping concerns. Every individual is different, thus, we cannot conform to just one type of pillow.
Here are the cause and effect of using the wrong pillow:
- You might think that waking up on the wrong side of the bed caused you that neck pain, wrong! Using incorrect pillow puts a strain in your neck, thus, causing that stiff and painful neck in the morning.
- Can’t sleep? Is it really because of your caffeine intake or you might think you develop a condition called insomnia? Think again, improper positioning and height of your pillow might be causing uneasiness that causes you to toss and turn throughout the night.
- If your partner complains about your snore, then it might be time to change your pillow. Snoring is usually caused by blockage of nasal passages. By improving your sleep position, you can also alleviate your snoring.
- Consistent Headache. This is such a nasty way to start your day especially if you have that important meeting ahead. Your frequent headache might be caused by the wrong elevation of your pillow, tension headaches happen when your neck muscles are strained.
- Mental Block. Sleep deprivation causes forgetfulness and lack of creativity. Improve your brain function by using the right pillow that can get you a good night’s rest.
By using the appropriate pillow according to your height and weight as well as each individual’s condition, you can maintain a good quality of sleep and overall health. Use this test to assess which type of pillow is right for you: http://www.mrbigbestfit.com/phone/index.html
Incidentally, Mr. Big will be having a sale at the SM Home Fair happening on June 28-30, 2019 at the SMX, Mall of Asia complex. Huge discount of up to 50% off awaits. Plus get a special Halogel pillow worth Php1899 for a single receipt purchase of Php5000.
Mr. Big pillows are available in selected SM Homes. Visit Mr. Big Pillow Philippines FB page https://www.facebook.com/MrBigPillowPhilippines/ for more updates and get a chance to win exciting prizes.