Few days before Christmas, I received a package from Jeunesse.
It was very timely since my monthly period came a few days after. I’ve heard about this brand since last year but being a kuripot, I tend to use cheaper brands. So imagine my excitement when they sent some of their products to try.
What makes it differs from the others?
Well, it has a special anion chip that brings a lot of advantages. Like it helps prevent bacteria during menstruation, helps reduce feminine discomfort, and helps eliminate unwanted odors. Anions are naturally generated by evaporating water which is found in beautiful and natural places such as the rainforest, beaches, waterfalls, and the like. It is good for our health, which is why we feel so energized, rejuvenated, and de-stressed when we are near these beautiful places.
Upon getting in contact with moisture, the Anion chip in a Jeunesse pad releases negative ions that lets you experience the benefits anions bring.
It comes with five (5) variants:
(1) Jeunesse Ultra Thin Super Absorbent (Day), 24.5cm
(2) Jeunesse Ultra Thin Super Absorbent (Day), Non-wing, 23cm
(3) Jeunesse Ultra Thin Super Absorbent (Night), 28cm
(4) Jeunesse Anion All Night, 32cm
(5) Jeunesse Anion Pantyliner
All of them promises 7 layers of Protection!
(1) Top cover made of excellent quality cotton for maximum comfort and softness.
(2) With Anion strip that emits negatively-charged molecules that help maintain lasting freshness and protection.
(3) With side-leak guards that help prevent strike-through.
(4) Contains highly protective super-absorbent polymer for superior liquid retention.
(5) Sterilized and dirt-free layer for extra softness.
(6) The sixth breathable bottom layer allows free flow of air.
(7) Specially-designed back adhesive to keep pad securely in place.
My Jeunesse Experience
Because of its super soft structure, it’s very comfortable to wear. As if I’m not wearing a sanitary napkin. It stays in place too even if I move a lot. Despite my medium to heavy flow, Jeunesse Anion Sanitary Napkin was able to hold it without any leaks. No wet feeling at all.
Also, I normally experience dysmenorrhea during the first two days of my period, but when I started using it, I didn’t experience it at all. That surprised me! Given the nature of my work, I definitely need something that is worry-free and boosts my confidence during my period.
We may have varied results but for me, it works.
Available at Watsons nationwide or you can order online here.
Have you tried Jeunesse Anion Sanitary Napkins? Let me know in the comments!
A millenial mom (of two boys) who has passion in makeup and motherhood in between.