My Current Makeup Favorites! [MAC, The Saem, Freedom, Too Faced Chocolate Bar etc]

Jul 21, 2017 | Beauty & Fashion | 22 comments

These are the makeup products I am loving lately for my clients and personal use. From eyebrows, eyeshadow palette (Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette) to brush cleaner!

MAC Pro Longwear Fluidline in Blacktrack
$17, Available in all MAC Stores

The best gel eyeliner so far. It is super black and very creamy that glides smoothly on the eyelid. A little product goes a long way too. It stays on all day and smudge-free.

Freedom Duo Brow Powder in Ebony
336php (SALE price), Available at beautyshopph on Shopee

Similar to Anastacia Beverly Hills Brow Duo but half the price. It comes with two shades (light and dark) and a compact mirror. It has a smooth creamy texture and has minor fall outs. I love how natural it looks when filling the brows. Long lasting and of course, affordable.
Available in ten duo-shades to create the perfect brow.

K And Co Lip and Cheek Stain in Red Merlot & Cabernet Currant
159php, Available at @kandco.ph on Instagram

I’m in love with these. They are organic and smells so sweet! It feels lightweight and can last a day without retouching. And most importantly, I love how natural it looks on my lips. I wouldn’t mind if I finish the whole bottle because they are so budget-friendly!

And oh, did I mention they are 100% Pinoy made! How cool is that?

Available in 5 shades: Fine as Wine, Red Merlot, Sherry Berry, Champagne Pink and Cabernet Currant.

MAC Pro Palette with Pro Palette Customize x 24
1100php, Available at @makeupjunkieph on Instagram

I decided to depot all my lipsticks and transferred them on my new MAC Pro Palette. It may be the hardest decision I have ever made but I’m glad I did! This palette has a clear cover so it’s very convenient to see all my lipsticks in one place without opening the lid.
And lastly, it saves so much space in my makeup kit!

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
2500~2929php, Available at www.sephora.ph

My favorite next to Lorac Pro Palette 1. Has 16 shades of browns, pinks, and plums that can take you from day to night. Highly pigmented especially the dark ones but easy to work with. While others are a bit patchy and need to be layered for good pigmentation like the Salted Caramel and Strawberry BonBon.

True to its name, the palette smells sweet cocoa which claims to have antioxidant properties!

My favorite shades are Salted Caramel, Semi-Sweet, Milk Chocolate as my transition shades. Marzipan, Champagne Truffle, and Creme Brulee as for my highlight.

See them in action on the video where I created two looks using the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette on my Youtube channel. Link on the side bar.

Mary Kay Brow Definer Pencil in Brunette
505php, www.marykay.com.ph

I’m not a fan of brow pencils but this is quite an exception.

This brow pencil has a creamy consistency that glides smoothly without tugging the brows. It has great pigmentation and very easy to blend. I am using this to define the brows and let a separate brow powder to fill them in. I love how natural it looks on the brows. It stays all day and claims to be waterproof, so it’s a bonus!

The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer in 1.5 Natural Beige
$5 / Bought in South Korea but available thru online sellers (Shopee and Instagram)

It’s creamier and thicker than other many concealers I’ve tested.

The coverage is pretty amazing and blends seamlessly! I’m using it to brighten up my undereye and on my highlight points then set it with powder. It does crease a little but it’s not a big deal for me. Every concealer does that and even the expensive ones. Has SPF 28 PA++!

Parian Spirit Professional Brush Cleaner
875php, Available in all Suesh Counters

The best for spot cleaning!

Spray it directly on the brushes and swirl it on a tissue paper. Repeat the steps as necessary. I love that it is very easy to use yet powerful in cleaning my brushes. Honestly, it made my life easier, lols. Now I know why makeup artists love this so much!

Here’s the swatch of my favorites!

Out of the bunch, my most favorite is the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette! 🙂

1. Shini Lola

Nice! Thanks for sharing with us. Will check it out soon.

2. ~ Everest ~

I love the MAC eyeliner too!! The sad thing is that it dries out before I can finish using it though.

3. Rawlins GLAM

I am in that phase of loving almost everything new – the latest Naked palette, the white eyeliner and now, you are adding more to my wishlist. Hehe

I have very little knowledge when it comes to make-up. I don't even know what to buy kasi hindi ko rin alam bagay sa akin. But reading your post, ang dami ko nalalaman, name, brand and even price. 🙂

5. momi berlin

Haha. Surely the person who wrote this is one makeup enthusiast. I could read the excitement as you itemize each and even make those swatches. Love the two faced chocolate bar palette 🙂

6. Yanrula

The flatlay you took is so pretty! And I really love the eye palette by too faced. The shade Amaretto is so pretty!

7. Blair Villanueva

Am eyeing your Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. Is this the same palette that Cosmo said taste like true chocolates?

8. Kylie wenn

I'm loving all the colours.. So beautiful!

9. Miera Nadhirah Tan

My daughter loved the Saem.. she bought a big range of the Saem's products when she was at Myeong Dong

10. Cindyrina Rina

Nice collection you have there. All come from good brands.

11. Mable Maeve Seah

The pallete is nice, gonna do some research before buying one. TQ!

12. Shini Lola

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette is a MUST BUY cosmetic!

13. Fully Housewifed

I have to admit that I really cannot relate to makeup all that much except that I need to learn about it. I have not tried a gel eyeliner, but maybe I should. Is it waterproof or smudge proof?

14. Chin chin

I am not really fond of using make-up but I think I would like to try the lip and cheek stain – serves two purposes in one product.

15. Mommy Maye

I have little knowledge about make-ups too. I just use few kinds like lip balm, BB cream, face powder/foundation, and sometimes mascara. I wanted to learn more and I'm happy to watch one of your video tutorials.

16. Mayen Acebron

I like lip and cheek stain and I love that K and Co. are locally made. Will try them. Also, I agree with almost all concealers crease. Anyway, great selection of make up. Thanks for sharing.

Gustong gusto ko talaga tong mga make up mo, gaw, nakakatuwa tingnan. Sarap magcollect kaso need more practice pa, sayang ang binayad kung di majajustify, lol!

18. Around Pilipinas

Wow, I'm surprised they're not at all too pricey. Thanks for sharing your personal favorites. I like MAC and Mary Kay.

19. Gil Camporazo

I think all these makeup products could suit for my wife for she's a white skin. I notice that she's no longer using any makeup. I don't if she's like this one.

20. Janice Lim

I'm in love with that Chocolate Brown palette! I love the color combinations. I have a palette that has similar shades to that one but it's a different brand.

1. ABH Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette [Swatches, Reviews and Makeup Looks] - Mommy Rockin' In Style - Beauty and Mommy Blogger Philippines - […] to try this since I already have my 2 trusted eyeshadow palettes – Lorac Pro Palette 1 and Too…
  2. My Recent Haul [Shopee, Healthy Options] - Mommy Rockin' In Style - Beauty and Mommy Blogger Philippines - […] been using their Duo Brow Powder in Ebony  (which I already hit pan) and I’m loving it so much.…
  3. Freedom Makeup London PRO HD Brow Palette in Medium Dark [Swatches + Review] - Mommy Rockin' In Style - Beauty and Mommy Blogger Philippines - […] but you can still get them from online sellers on Facebook or Shopee. I’ve been using the duo brow powder…