Day 2 in Korea: Everland Resort

Jun 30, 2017 | places | 37 comments

Our second day in Korea was filled with fun and adventures at Everland Resort!

If HongKong and Japan have Disneyland, and Singapore has Universal Studio, in South Korea, there is a happy place called Everland Resort.

First off, we dropped by at Paris Baguette Cafe for a nice breakfast. Paris Baguette Cafe can be found almost everywhere in South Korea. The store looks really nice and caters a wide selection of pastries.

At exactly 10 in the morning, we were inside the bus waiting for other passengers bound to Everland Resort at the Myeondong bus station. It is just a few walks away from the bakery. The two-way costs 12,000 won ($12). It took us almost an hour going to Everland bus station. And from there, we took another shuttle to finally reach our destination.

Photo opp before we get inside! Lols

Everland Resort Entrance
One day ticket costs 54,000 won ($54) for an adult and 43,000 won ($43) for a child. There is also a Night Ticket (5 pm onwards) for 45,000 won ($45) for an adult and 36,000 won ($36) for a child. Two-day tickets are also available for 84,000 won ($84) for an adult while 67,000 won ($67) for a child. For convenience, tickets and Q-pass are available online

Welcome to Everland Resort!

Everland Resort is divided into five zones: European Adventure, Zootopia, Global Fair, American Adventure and Magic Land. Check the full map here.

Look at those super cute phone casings!
Since our son has never been to a zoo, we decided to bring him first to Zootopia. Here are the highlights!

A live view of the panda outside

Cloud watching two Golden snub-nosed monkeys fighting lols

Ceasefire! (Golden snub-nosed monkeys)
Bird Sanctuary

Feeding the monkeys
A baby monkey

Lost Valley is an ecological safari experience in the habitats of the white tigers, giraffe and more while riding in an amphibious vehicle.

The host feeding the giraffe
Never thought a polar bear could be that HUGE! He looks friendly though 🙂

Onto our next stop, Magic Land.

Magic Land is built around the theme Aesop’s fables and features “Aesop’s Village” as well as a number of attractions and rides for children.

After a long tiring walk, we let Cloud play with the other kids at Snapper & Lisa’s Hideaway.

Cloud loves his Le Bao Bubble Gun for 16,000won ($16). He played with it during the rest of the day.
Kids Village in Magic Land

Kids Village is a playground where kids experience the physical, emotional, and creative development programs through differently themed experiences.

Tickets (no fee) are available on a first-come first-served basis, and you can choose your time slot and the number of users for booking.

We went to European Adventure afterwards. We took the Festival Train that travels through Four Seasons Garden.

The final act in Le Bao’s Adventure The Musical held at the Grand Stage

We were also able to watch the great performance of Le Bao and friends. The play lasts for 20 to 30 minutes.
Tickets (no fee) are also available on a first-come first-served basis, and you can choose your time slot and the number of users for booking.

Our last stop was Kizcovery. It is a nature and animal-themed experiential playground for children. You have to pay the ticket for 5,000won ($5) per child (sorry, can’t remember the exact amount).

So yeah, these are only a few from the bunch of attractions you will surely enjoy in Everland Resort. If you have a toddler/kid, you can rent a stroller for 5000 won ($5) for single and 10,000won ($10) for double. You can find them at Global Fair zone near the entrance.

Expenses for Day 2:
Breakfast – $8 (Paris Baguette Cafe)
Bus – $36 ($12 two-way per head)
Entrance – $108 (2 adults), $43 (child)
Souvenir – $16 (Le Bao Bubble Gun)
Lunch – $85 (2 huge burgers, chicken pops and drinks at Burger Cafe, expensive but tastes good though)
Kizcovery – $5
Miscellaneous – $20 (snacks etc)

Everland Resort
199 Everland-ro, Pogog-eup, Cheoin-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea

1. Emily

Gosh, such a fun theme park. I know I'll be like a kid again and plenty of fun inside!

2. Lyf&Spice

Well.. theme parks never go out of style. The scheme looks so colourful and playful. Bet you collected some souvenirs too. 🙂 Cheers!!

3. Cindyrina Rina

nice trip to Seoul. Book mark your blog for my next trip.

4. dinesh dhiman

The place is stunning.. Seems you had lots and lots of fun

5. Jia Shin Lee

I love reading about travel and this is so much fun! Maybe I should plan one for my daughter this seems to suits little kids.

6. Miera Nadhirah Tan

I never thought about going to Everland.. so I guess I am wrong. I really do have to out it in places to go after this…

7. Lily Shah

omg! never knew about this place! A great option for when my son is older.. Korea is definitely on my traveling list!

8. Blair Villanueva

This ia exciting! I want to visit Everland 🙂 This is my kind of place since am not a huge fan of Disneyland.

9. Betty Liew

This place really adventures. My schedule tight when in Korea and not manage visit this place. Next trip will visit this place

10. SinNee Ng

you guys look so lovely. seems like you guys had a lot of fun there. I never been to korea yet, hopefully can visit this place in future =)

Very useful ung cart ni Cloud, gaw, no? Ang ganda ng lugar! Pero ang mahal din! lol. Mamumulubi ako dito, di pa namin to apord. haha. I would go to Zootopia first din, kung kami ang anjan. 🙂

12. Tiffany L

I would love to visit Seoul! It looks like you had such an amazing adventure and trip! Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos with us xo

13. Tiffany

That is the last thing I would have expected in Korea! So beautiful!!!!!! THank you for all the pictures. Made me feel like I had been there.

14. Mom Knows Best

I would love to see the pandas up close. What an amazing place.

15. Mama's Geeky

This looks amazing! I am hoping to visit Korea at some point and this will be on my list of places to go!

16. Parenting Patch

I had never heard of Everland Resort before reading your posts. My kiddos would have a blast checking out all the animals!

17. Sarah-Louise Bailey

Sounds like so much fun. My Kids would love to go there. Adding this to my travel list. Will probably go there next summer.

18. FlunkingMonkey

This looks as though it must have been so much fun! I'm loving all your images, you got to see so many interesting animals!

19. Blair Villanueva

Thanks for sharing your Everland Adventure! Am thinking what if we have many themed parks here in the Philippines. I guess it would be fantastic too. As long as developers wouldn't destroy the natural resources.

20. Jamie Lewis

Wow! Thank you for sharing this. I totally am adding Seoul to my list of places to visit. These pictures made me feel like I was there. Such a gorgeous place and love the awesome adventure.

21. Louise Bishop

I've never gotten to visit there before! IT seriously looks like you all had fun and I have no doubt my family and I would have too!

22. Ave T

What an amazing place to visit! Looks like you had a great time! I hope I can visit the Everland Resort and theme park in the future.

23. Chi Le

It sounds like you have been having a great time in South Korea! It is really lovely. I haven't been to Seoul but definitely would love to go.

24. Anonymous

Great photos! it looks like you all had a wonderful trip.

25. Anosa

WOW! Nice family activity you had! Been to Korea but never visited this place soon. I guess I need to revisit Korea a gain.

26. Jennifer L.

Wow what an amazing trip! I seriously want to go to south korea so bad it's just amazing. Thank you for sharing your trip with us!

27. Arisa Chow

Looks so much fun over there, have not been to Korea before but I'm glad to get a glimpse of it through your blog

28. Homemade for Elle

wow – what a fun trip! I feel like going to Panda World should be on my bucket list, lol. I

29. Sunshine Kelly

I have been to Korea a few times but never set my foot in Everland before, will make it a point to go there next.

30. Madz | Mommy N' More

Wow! It looks so much fun! Looks like Cloud really enjoyed! Mahal pero mukhang sulit sa dami ng adventures! I would love to go to Everland too!

31. Nerisa

Nice theme park! I’d definitely include this in our itinerary once we visit Sokor. Thanks for sharing!

1. Tips On Going On Trans-Siberian Holidays With The Kids - Mommy Rockin' In Style - Beauty and Mommy Blogger Philippines - […] curiosity is fed and you can book various sight-seeing tours and fun activities when you arrive at each stop.…