Unboxing: Saladbox February 2017 Better Together [Benefit x Saladbox]

Mar 6, 2017 | Beauty & Fashion | 26 comments

saladbox benefit mommy rockin in style mommy blogger philippines beauty blogger philippines

To celebrate the month of love, Saladbox has collaborated with one of makeup lovers’ favorites, the Benefit Cosmetics! I haven’t owned any from this brand so imagine my thrill to find out that I’m about to receive my first set of Bene babies. Yey!

It is the last box for my 3-for-P1000 subscription and I am satisfied pretty much with it!

It comes with the following:
the POREfessional, 3ml
Goof Proof Brow Pencil, 0.03g
they’re Real Double the Lip, full size
the POREfessional Matte Rescue, 0.5ml
benetint, 2.5ml

My heart jumped to see the Benefit’s newest they’re Real Double the Lip was included in the box! Also, I’ve been meaning to try the POREfessional for a long time. I heard this primer works great on large pores, which is one of my skin concerns. And yes, finally to get my hands of the all-time favorite benetint! Overall, I’m so happy with my bene babies!

Thank you Saladbox, you totally nailed it! Until next subscription!

1. Ma Yvette Heart Calimlim

I love the content. Hindi lang talaga ako nahilig sa make up subscriptions 🙁 once I tried yung BDJ box. Teka, how was the Goof Proof Brow Pencil? Share mo review mo please? 🙂 Sana someday mapag-praktisan mo ako ng make up hehe ♥

When it comes to make-up, I'm not very familiar with the brand. The only time that I can try new beauty products is when I ordered from Sample Room. 🙂 Nacurious ako sa Benetint, lip and cheek tint din?

Anong brand na naman ang mga to, gaw? Dumudugo ilong ko, mukhang lahat sila di ko pa narinig dati! hahaha. Pero basta type mo, alam ko ok un. Ganun kalaki tiwala ko sayo pagdating sa make up! haha.

4. giL

Do they ship internationally? I love benefit's cute designs. 🙂 the porefessional looks promising. I might try that. 🙂

5. Janice Lim

Wow! I have heard so many nice reviews on Benefit products. Would love to try some. You really scored big time with this box.

6. Elisha Elyssa

Nice! I love the cute names for the products. Subscription boxes are always fun because you never know what you'll get next!

7. stacey veikalas

The box is just adorable, and I love how it gives you all the pieces that you need! I might have to try it.

8. Azlin Bloor

That looks like a really good box. I wonder if Benefit have this in Europe too?

9. Jasmine Eclipse

I love Benefit!! Their packaging is so cute, too! I definitely need to try some of their newer stuff. I'm a huge fan of their porefessional and hoola bronzer.

10. Spirited Sloth Travel Blog

I love benefit.I do find their sample sizes to be a little too small, but I forgive them for that. How is the double lip!? This is actually my first time hearing about it, but I think I have to try it!

11. Sarah-Louise Bailey

This brand looks auspicious. I am very much intrigued with Real Double the Lip. The name and the packaging can captivate anyone's attention.

12. Eazy Nazy

woww never heard about this salad box before… this is really cute… i have had my experience visiting Benefit boutique recently which you can see on my website. Thanx for sharing this 🙂

13. Kelly Hutchinson

I had not heard of this particular box before. I am impressed with the amount of samples you receive.

14. Fatima Torres

I didn't even know Benefit Cosmetics had a subscription box! That's awesome. I use their mascara daily.

15. Mom Knows Best

These boxes are so fun looking. I would have a blast trying these out.

16. Jennifer

I love the images and the packaging. I wold love to try POREfessional Matte Rescue!

17. Elizabeth O.

Looks like a pretty awesome box! It's definitely packed with things that you can use everyday. Benefit is a great brand.

18. Jennifer L.

Wow never heard of Saladbox but the box looks amazing! I adore Benefit products so I'll definitely be checking this subscription out.

19. Tina Gleisner

Fun seeing what was in the box. I rarely wear makeup so I'll have to pass on this one …

20. Cynthia Nicoleti

This is a great box. Like everything. They also gave quite a few products which I like.

21. Danielle Isom

I've never heard of this subscription, but it's definitely something I'd like to have. I love getting beauty surprises in the mail everything month, and especially brands and products I've never tried.

22. Wendy Polisi

What a beautiful box! I really love benefit products, it's amazing. I need to catch up this benefit salad box.

23. AiringMyLaundry

Oh cool, I like everything in this box. It's a fair price too!