1. Repaint your wall with a new color. Using wallpaper is a nice option too.
2. Rearranging your furniture. Aside from the fact that it is free of charge, it is also a great way to completely change the look and bring a new vibe in any part of your home.
3. Make use of pillow covers with fresh designs for a pop of color.
4. Give your kitchen cabinets a new look. Fix if there are damages and repaint them with a new color. Don’t forget to replace the handles and knobs for a total makeover.
5. The most economical way to transform your kitchen is to install colored acrylic backsplash like from the brand, Simply Plastics. Furthermore, it protects your walls from splash and splatter and very easy to clean too, just use pwarm water and soap.
See? I told you. Home upgrades don’t need to be massive and backbreaking. Any cheap improvements would you like to share? Please let me know in the comments below!