Start the Year with These 5 Easy Home Improvement Ideas

Feb 4, 2017 | Home & Living | 12 comments

Easy Home Improvement Ideas mommy rockin in style mommy blogger philippines beauty blogger philippines
If you are a long time reader of my blogs (thank you so much!), you must know by now that apart from being a certified makeup junkie, I also have this passion for interior design. Yay!
And since it is a new year of challenges, I decided to make upgrades on some part of the house such as the living room and the kitchen area. Yet here’s the thing, I have a limited budget which obviously not enough for a major revamp. But that doesn’t stop me, hence, I have searched for some easy home improvement ideas I can try without spending an arm and a leg. Let us check them out!

1. Repaint your wall with a new color. Using wallpaper is a nice option too.

2. Rearranging your furniture. Aside from the fact that it is free of charge, it is also a great way to completely change the look and bring a new vibe in any part of your home.

Source

3. Make use of pillow covers with fresh designs for a pop of color.

4. Give your kitchen cabinets a new look. Fix if there are damages and repaint them with a new color. Don’t forget to replace the handles and knobs for a total makeover.

Source

5. The most economical way to transform your kitchen is to install colored acrylic backsplash like from the brand, Simply Plastics. Furthermore, it protects your walls from splash and splatter and very easy to clean too, just use pwarm water and soap.

See? I told you. Home upgrades don’t need to be massive and backbreaking. Any easy home improvements ideas would you like to share? Please let me know in the comments below!

Thank you for dropping by!

1. Adriana Thani

I'm a huge fan of re-arranging furniture to give my home a new look! Not just that, but swapping furniture from room to room can also give a bigger impact than you'd think – grab an arm chair from your living room and pop it in your study, instant makeover!

Adriana

2. GengQian

hmm…yea good advices. thinking of giving a new facelift for my house too. thanks!

3. Miera Nadhirah Tan

this is so nice… wish I can get a nice new make over as well… but unfortunately I have limited funds and limited furniture to swap around…

4. Zayani Zulkiffli

As a cat owner, I find its very hard for me to buy any sofa/couch because 'they' will scratch it out. Any idea on that?

5. Alvin L

Thanks for the tips! My house hasn't had a do over for quite some time. Perhaps it's time to do some tweaking =)

6. Emily

I love interior decoration and have lots of magazine clippings. With the internet, it is so easy to get new ideas these days. Your list is an awesome one which requires little monetary investment. Just need to get me some time!

7. Aqalili Azizan

This inspire me to re-arrange furniture in my room!

8. Blair Villanueva

This is very inspiring! I wish that our unit will be finish asap so i could start decorating it. Hard to do it, if you are just renting.

9. Aliza Sara

Great ideas to be taken into consideration. Since its 2017, time to think of a new look.

10. Sunshine Kelly

Thanks for the tips, I might need to reorganize my futniture and things around my house next month.

11. Wai Yee aka Rane

I hope to have a home makeover…. however not having time and money yet

1. How To Shop The Right Fittings And Fixtures - Mommy Rockin' In Style - Beauty and Mommy Blogger Philippines - […] what colors, materials, and styles will work best. Typically, people choose between traditional and modern aesthetics. Copper and bronze…