|6 Things Wives Really Want for Valentines (source)|
Valentine’s Day is an annual holiday celebrated every 14th of February where many people give flowers, love letters or presents to their spouse or partner. A perfect opportunity for the husband to surprise his wife in the most romantic gesture as possible.
A few days ago, I asked a bunch of wonderful mommies from TBDM Mommy Club (on Facebook) asking what they want for Valentine’s day. The response was overwhelming and I really enjoyed reading them one by one. Thank you, mommies!
So if you are a husband looking for romantic ideas, this is the perfect place for you. Enjoy!
Others prefer a simple dinner prepared by the husband in the convenience of their home. Let your wife be your queen for a night! Trust me, she will absolutely appreciate the effort and will love you even more!
2. Staycation or out of town trip. Whether your wife is working or stays at home with the kids, they need to sit back and relax once in a while. And this coming Valentine’s day is the perfect chance to treat your lovely wife. To bring your kids or not, it’s totally up to you.
3. Jewelry. One of the greatest possession a woman could ever have. Whether it’s a beautiful antique ring or a whimsical jewelry set, to surprise her with these will surely blow her away.
4. Spa and massage. Need I say more? How about a couple massage? You both deserve to get pampered.
5. Shopping spree. Still having a hard time to decide? Why not give her cash to spend instead and let her shop for whatever she wants? Problem solved. 🙂
6. Facebook post. This is a challenge to all inexpressive husbands out there. How about give her a heart-warming message and let everyone in the whole world wide web know how much you love your wife. For sure, she will be thrilled reading this!
24 Replies to “6 Things Wives Really Want for Valentines”
This is so true!
THE PINK ELEPHANT SHOE //
lu | Coco&Louis
You have a list of real survey result. That is exactly all the things that I wanna have for Valentines.
A staycation would be the best gift. Now I just need to get a babysitter.
A Staycation and a Dinner date for us this coming Valentines Day!
You offered great ideas for boyfriends and husbands to do for Valentines Day
If Valentine's is in anyway like Mother's Day, what I really want is some alone time and some peace and quiet, lol. I think these are awesome too, a vacation sure sounds nice.
Let me add one more idea, something I've gotten for my birthday for years. My treat is a weekend where my husband helps me with any projects I have around the house & it's wonderful.
I like this list. I just told my husband I want chocolate and books. I love to read.
i agree o the spa and massage! in need of that one dearly! goona share this post with hubs.. hehehe
For Philippine-based wives out there, I suggest the Champagne Room at Manila Hotel or Ninyo's Fusion Cuisine at Quezon City for a formal romantic dinner ��
A very 'true life' list. I guess, it also depends on the age of the wife, and what she prefers at that juncture of life. A lot of mothers would want some personal time, I think.
All of these are definitely great ideas. I'd love any of these for sure. Being able to just have one day away would be really nice.
These are all sounds great but I would love to have a staycation so I can relax.
These are really great ideas for Valentine's Day. Always had trouble thinking of what to do for Valentine's..
Lovely list! Ah staycation is one of the best.
May I also add – husbands' time for their wives. I think even you are both at home, and the husbands frees his time for the family and for their wives, everything will be amazing 🙂
I would love a staycation. It's been a while since we've taken time to ourselves.
You hit the nail on the head! THis is so very true, especially the Facebook post!
Nasan na ang world peace ko? Ehehe.
Shopping spree would be good. But I want the vacation the most. Spending some quality time with family are the best.
Great ideas! But I'm opting for a cleaning service LOL I may be a bit too practical, but hey, I can enjoy a spotless house without having to do it myself LOL
I agree, we all need a vacation and it would be awesome to not plan it yourself! These are all great ideas!
Great ideas. I got perfume and I was really happy.
ROFL @Facebook! But a vacation will always do it for me haha
xx, Kusum | http://www.sveeteskapes.com