|6 Things Wives Really Want for Valentines (source)|
Valentine’s Day is an annual holiday celebrated every 14th of February where many people give flowers, love letters or presents to their spouse or partner. A perfect opportunity for the husband to surprise his wife in the most romantic gesture as possible.
A few days ago, I asked a bunch of wonderful mommies from TBDM Mommy Club (on Facebook) asking what they want for Valentine’s day. The response was overwhelming and I really enjoyed reading them one by one. Thank you, mommies!
So if you are a husband looking for romantic ideas, this is the perfect place for you. Enjoy!
Others prefer a simple dinner prepared by the husband in the convenience of their home. Let your wife be your queen for a night! Trust me, she will absolutely appreciate the effort and will love you even more!
2. Staycation or out of town trip. Whether your wife is working or stays at home with the kids, they need to sit back and relax once in a while. And this coming Valentine’s day is the perfect chance to treat your lovely wife. To bring your kids or not, it’s totally up to you.
3. Jewelry. One of the greatest possession a woman could ever have. Whether it’s a beautiful antique ring or a whimsical jewelry set, to surprise her with these will surely blow her away.
4. Spa and massage. Need I say more? How about a couple massage? You both deserve to get pampered.
5. Shopping spree. Still having a hard time to decide? Why not give her cash to spend instead and let her shop for whatever she wants? Problem solved. 🙂
6. Facebook post. This is a challenge to all inexpressive husbands out there. How about give her a heart-warming message and let everyone in the whole world wide web know how much you love your wife. For sure, she will be thrilled reading this!
A millenial mom (of two boys) who has passion in makeup and motherhood in between.