Easy Black Smokey Eyes + Nude Lips Makeup Tutorial

Jan 16, 2017 | Beauty & Fashion | 28 comments

Hello gorgeous! I’m back with another video, this time with Angie. 🙂
Hope you enjoy this video! Don’t forget to watch in HD!

Products mentioned:

Taiwan Lashes, 218
Loreal Infallible Gel Lacquer Liner 2Hr
Nyx Matte Bronzer in Deep Tan
Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Blush Palette
Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate, Shade 08

1. Mommy Levy

wow, I don't know anything about putting make-up pero nabibilib ako, tinapos ko yung video 🙂 I like the final result, ganda!

2. Cym Marzan

You're so talented! The result is amazing and very elegant.

3. Kim @ Mom On Duty

I'm still learning to put make up on so videos like this are a huge help. Love the result!

4. Stuckwith 3

Omg! Ang ganda ng end result! Can you please make me as one of your models? haha!
    Make me pretty like you ha! I'm using also the Mary Kay products and I love them! They're very gentle, knowing i have super sensitive skin on the face. Sensitive like nagkaka-small bumps pag nadikit lang sa fabric. lol 🙂
    God bless!

5. tobringtogether

Wow! I can only do simple make up on my face, but eventually I guess, it's good to learn. Bongga yung result! 🙂

6. Meg Mortega

Ang galing 🙂 Lipstick lang talaga ang pinaka makeup ko kahit I want eyebrows on fleek and blush on na parang sunkissed lang ang face pero hindi talaga ako marunong kaya I like watching videos and see makeup transformation kasi nakaka-amaze 🙂

7. Rowena Wendy Lei

Great transformation! She looks ready to conquer the world.

8. Badet Siazon

Love what you did in her eyes. Willing din akong maging model mo :p

9. Jem Alvarado

What I like the most is the eye makeup. Mary Kay is a good liquid foundation 🙂

10. Myrrazen Kate

This is so great! I love what you did with your makeup 🙂

– Myrra (www.myrrazenkate.com)

11. Ma.Me.Mi.Mommy

Ganda ng result! I hope to learn that too! It's so perfect for nights out.

12. Nerisa

ang galing. i wish i am as talented as you are pagdating sa make ups.

13. Anna Plaida

Finally I learn some tricks while watching the video, yun lang sana ma apply ko ng tama

14. Maria Teresa Figuerres

What a beautiful transformation! I love the smokey eyes! I wish someone could do that for me, too.

15. TweenselMom

I love the smoky eyes. Your makeup brings out the beauty in the lady. You are getting better and better as I see your works.

16. The Kitchen Mom

Ang ganda na nung transformation lalo na yung sA eyes. Pwede din po ako mag-apply to be your next model. Not really good pagdating SA paglalagay ng eyeshadow.
    Mostly powder and lipstick nalang ako.

Lhourdes Mercadero

17. Liz Aquino

I love smokey eyes look.. I just don't know if it would work for me. I've been used to wearing neutral shades. Hopefully, I get to try this some time. 🙂 Great look!

18. Ayi

Galing mo! Love the "after," which only shows how talented you are 🙂

19. berlin domingo

Magaling magaling magaling. I love the look of Angie. Very bagay sa kanya and hindi pilit. Plus she also has that sense of humor that all the more makes her beautiful. So kelan na kami?

20. Migs&Alaine Alejandrino

Love how you made your instructions easy to understand. I have always wanted to try this on my eyes but I find some video tutorials complicated to follow.

21. Marie Angeli Laxa

Gawd I need this tutorial in my life! I know how to put on makeup (well, most of them), but when it comes to eyeshadow, I am hopeless. Thanks for this!

22. Eve of Qarah Moments

Very nice make-up. Kaso kahit easy cia for me hard pa rin. Hahah. I'm still learning on this and I love watching tutorials like this. Minsan need rin kasi ng proper tools. And if you need model, pwede rin ako. Wahaha. Love the result!

23. Janice Lim

Nice! I'm a big fan of the smokey eyes nude lip combo. Too bad I can't rock that look. My eyelids get oily fast so the make up ends up smearing and giving me raccoon eyes! Haha!

24. Fully Housewifed

I recently had a one-on-one makeup tutorial with a young friend of mine. Ako yung student, hahaha. Anyway, love how you transformed your subject. Natural pa rin kahit na bongga na ang makeover.

25. Michelle

Ang galing talaga ng make-up artists like you. I only had a few experiences with professional MUAs. First was when I got married, then whenever we had company parties noong nagwowork pa ako sa office. Ang lakas makabawas losyang talaga. Haha!

1. EB Advance Contour Shade and Light Palette [Swatches + Review] - Mommy Rockin' In Style - Beauty and Mommy Blogger Philippines - […] for a natural look. Apart from contouring, they can also be used as an eyeshadow for a soft smokey eye…