I Joined the Human Heart Nature #TheSweep Challenge

Dec 29, 2016 | Beauty & Fashion | 29 comments

Last October, one of my favorite all-natural brands, Human Heart Nature invited me to participate in their Sweep Challenge. It is a 7-day challenge for influencers in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Their mission is to help everyone steer clear of harmful chemicals that have been linked to breast cancer while providing the best natural solutions for our beauty needs.

And since I’m a huge fan of natural products, I didn’t think twice and went straight ahead to answer the attached questionnaire.

Mommy Rockin’ In Style Joins Human Heart Nature #TheSweep Challenge

After a few days, this box of goodies came. Products were handpicked according to my needs and will be used for 7 days. I have been using Human Heart Nature for years and some of the products I tried are 100% natural detoxifying mask+scrub, Balancing Facial Wash, Vanilla Exfoliating Bar (this smells so good) and much more. So far, I have no regrets from buying since they worked well on my super sensitive skin.

Anyway, let me share my thoughts on each product:

SalonCare Natural Shampoo and Conditioner (from P199.75)

Glad to know that HHN has something for colored-treated hair like mine. Unlike other shampoos and conditioners that use silicone (a substance that coats your hair like plastic) to smoothen strands, this uses the goodness of avocado oil, sunflower oil, and sugar beet extract to make hair silky. No SLS/SLES, ALS/ALES, PEGs, parabens, phthalates or other harmful chemicals. They smell really good especially the conditioner. Despite the shampoo didn’t lather that much because of its natural ingredients, it still gives the clean and fresh feeling after wash.

Natural Body Wash in Gentle Berry (buy 5 for P749.75)

My favorite out of the bunch. This absolutely smells so yummy and leaving my skin soft and supple after a shower.

Healthy Lotion in Berry Bliss (from P64.75)

No mineral oil, parabens, silicone and free from whitening or tanning ingredients. I’m loving its delicious fruity scent, not sticky and easily absorbed by the skin. I usually apply this on my elbows and it helps to keep them away from drying.

Natural Feminine Wash in Powder Cool (P149.74)

Infused with aloe vera and non-drying natural cleansing agents that wash away odor-causing bacteria. No irritation, no itchiness, and gives a cooling sensation down there. The powdery scent smells just right for my liking.

Acne Defense Facial Wash (P169.75)

This facial wash is packed with pimple-fighting tea tree oil and skin-soothing aloe vera to combat pimples without any harsh chemicals that can irritate skin. It gives you a relaxing sensation while massaging your face. Added its herbaceous scent, it will absolutely give you a facial spa from the comfort of your home. I’ve been using this for months now, so far I haven’t experienced major breakout nor irritation on my skin. However, I can’t say this helped to clear out my skin but at least it keeps my acne at bay. I love using this with my silicon scrub I purchased from Daiso.

Balancing Face Toner (from P99.75)

Bursting with manila elemi, a prized ingredient known for its skin-care benefits and healing properties, and sugar beet for shine-free and refreshed skin.  I’m loving this toner for 4 reasons; (1) the scent, (2) no stinging and tightening effect, (3) it gives a refreshing feeling after application and (4) it keeps oil under control. This is something I highly recommended for someone who has oily skin.

Natural Toothpaste (from P149.75)

My first time to try an all-natural toothpaste and so far, I’m loving it. It has the right amount of minty taste compared to leading brands. My son loves it too!

Thank you HHN for letting me experience your awesome natural products! I love most of them and will definitely repurchase soon! 🙂

Get you HHN products here –> http://humanheartnature.com/buy/index.php/
Gandang Kalikasan, Inc.
463 Commonwealth Avenue,
Quezon City, Philippines 1119
Orders: (02) 784-7777
Customer Service: (02) 784-7788
Fax: (02) 784-7751

1. Fashion Beyond Forty

I love trying any new all natural skin care line! I am really interested in trying the Natural Body Wash in Gentle Berry since I have stopped using harsh body washes that contain detergents!

2. Mom Knows Best

I love using natural toothpaste. These products would be ones that I would love to try.

3. Jennifer Gilbert

What a pretty display of products! I would love to try the natural toothpaste and the healthy lotion in berry bliss!

4. Sarah-Louise Bailey

I have tried there toothpaste, a friend of mine ask me to have it and after few days of using it I can say that the tingling of my teeth was gone. It was made of organic products and it still has a cheaper price than any other toothpaste.

5. Amy Jones

I usually try to buy products that are as natural as possible, I like how they feel on my skin and that they're also good for the enviroment. Sounds like a great challenge!

6. Alesia

I'm doing all I can to go natural and organic. Love this.

7. Missy

I would love to try using natural toothpaste. Anything natural in my opinion is worth the try ��
    X
    Missy
    Popofstyle.com

8. Melanie Smith

I love trying new products, especially if they are natural. These look very good, I'll check them out.

9. yonca

Great products to try! Natural and organic products are the first choice for me and my family. Happy New Year!

10. Brittany Marshall

Oh yay! I love natural products! My kids have super sensitive skin so I am always looking for new natural products to use. Thanks for sharing!

11. Mai C.

I love how affordable their products are! I think it's awesome to be able to use chemical free products. This is a very nice initiative, really! —For Eliz Heart

12. friendsEAT.com

It's mindblowing when you learn how many carcinogenic ingredients are in every day products. It's scary. This is a nice list you put together for us to try out 😉

13. Emma White

What an amazing collection of goodies I just love this time of year as I also gets lots of them

14. Jccee Barney

Lovely products. We are always trying to add more natural products in our household. I would love to try the natural shampoo, loving that it does not have silicone and parabens in it. I have never tried natural toothpaste so I would like to give it a try also.

15. AiringMyLaundry

Everything looks amazing! I'd love to try these products!

16. A Cold Cup of Chloe

Ooo the face toner sounds so good! Actually so does the natural toothpaste. I will have to give this a go!

17. Dawnm723

I love that this support Great Cancer Awareness. Such a great cause. Not only that but it completely nature and chemical free. Amazing!

18. Ave T

I'm a huge fan of natural products too and during this year I have changed a lot of skincare products to natural ones. I'd like to try their Healthy Lotion in Berry Bliss.

19. Frosted Events

This looks like such a fabulous box. I love trying out new products and these look they are right up my alley. It's hard to find natural products that are great quality

20. Tina Gleisner

Great collection of natural goodies, and love how women are supporting women in so many different ways . Happy New Year everyone …

21. Dawn GT

wow these are awesome products. i love that they gave you so many full sized tubes. very nice.

22. Spark of Southern Moms

I would love to try a lot of these out! These seem to be worth the money products! It all looks amazing!

23. Becca Wilson

All of these natural products look so great. I would love to add more of these type of products to my lineup.

24. mail4rosey

The natural products often do work as well as the others, so it makes sense to switch. You're right though, they don't lather up a whole bunch and that takes a minute to get used to. 🙂

25. Karlyn Bishop

Wow what an awesome box! It looks like it has a lot of surprises. Love the toner.

26. Lisa Rios

One of my aunt is diagnosed with Breast Cancer lately and I do love to show lot of involvement in creating awareness towards it. Human Heart Nature's challenge sounds amazing & I am in love with those beauty products as well right away!

27. Samantha Broyles

These look like great products! I love that they gave you full sized tubes. I need a good weeks worth to be able to know if they work for me or not.

28. Power Couple Life

29. Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen

I've only tried one Human Heart Nature product and that is the mosquito repellant. I think I need to try more of their products.