My Basic Makeup Workshop at Ramen Cool, West Ave. QC

Nov 4, 2016 | Beauty & Fashion, food | 30 comments

Ramen Cool’s Sukiyaki, P255

Last Thursday – October 27, was another fun day out for me and for my mommy blogger friends – Nilyn, Melissa, Berlin and Mads. I held my first basic makeup workshop for these lovely mommies. Conducting a makeup workshop is one of my future plans and I was very excited because I finally have my first batch of students. Yay!

I asked them to bring their own makeup to help them familiarize each product from base primer to lipstick.

I also brought my own makeup kit and showed them the step-by-step on how I create my “Everyday Makeup Look”. Afterward, I let them do their own makeup with my guide and I love how it turned out! They all look lovely! The workshop was really fun and I hope these lovely mommies learned a lot from me.

This makeup workshop is not possible without the generosity of the Ramen Cool owner – a cozy Japanese restaurant that sits along West Ave, Quezon City. They lent us their function room for this makeup workshop. Who wouldn’t want a venue like this? The place was nicely lit and comfortable.

It spells modern with a hint of old Japanese era. I really liked it.

Ramen Cool has a wide variety of Japanese food choices. They also serve a complimentary tea (hot or cold) which tastes really good.

Sukiyaki, P255

This time, I didn’t order my usual ramen as I wanted to try something different.

I spotted Sukiyaki on the menu, it looks delicious so I decided to give it a shot. It is a Japanese hot pot dish with a mixture of noodles, beef and a variety of vegetables. The soup tastes sweet and salty, a bit similar to a teriyaki sauce. Glad I had the courage to try something new because I found my new favorite! Wohooo!

And here are what they ordered:
California Love Sushi, P215

Beef Ramen, P245

Chashu (5 pieces), P125

Tofu Special, P195

Overall, Ramen Cool is one of the Japanese restaurants I would love to go back. Next time, I will tag along with my family and for sure, they will love it as much as I did. Two thumbs up for the budget-friendly Japanese specialties, nice ambiance, and friendly staffs.

Again, thank you to Ramen Cool owner and the manager of the West Avenue branch for sponsoring my makeup workshop! 🙂

Ramen Cool
West Life, 107 West Ave, Project 7, Quezon City, 1105 Metro Manila
Contact No. (02) 441 0484
Opens until 12 midnight (Thurs to Sat)
For updates, follow them on their social media accounts: Facebook and Instagram.

Ay ang ganda ng kuha ng camera, bes!!! ♡

2. Izabella Daroya

I really admire your personality that I saw when I was reading your blog 🙂 I see the eyes of a dreamer just like what I see to myself. I strive for my dream, I work for it like you :). It was a really great Idea to put up a business for makeup workshops inside a very cozy and warm place . Thank you for your blog i really love it ♥

Wow, Christmas na sa Ramen Cool. You're so kind to teach basic make-up and I hope there are more to come. 🙂

4. veni

Ramen! Ooohhh … 🙂 MAke-up sessions? When will be the next? 🙂

5. berlin domingo

The make up tutorial was indeed fun. Learned a lot from putting kilay to eyeshadow and even the importance of highlight and contour. Super thank you and also to Ramen Cool.

6. Charleys Mommy

Makeup session and ramen – perfect combo! 🙂 i love to check out this place and perhaps attend your other sessions, too? 🙂

7. Liz Aquino

Wow, congrats on your successful workshop! Wishing more workshops for you (and hope I could attend one of them) 🙂

8. Hannah Iway

Wow sis I love your photos. Nakakagutom! Wishing more workshops for you sis. Hope you'll have one here in Cebu.

9. Mywondermom

Two of my favorites in one place. When is your next workshop? 🙂

10. Jackie

The food looks good! I hope you have more basic makeup workshops because I Know that a lot of people will appreciate it. I'm one of those, lol. Thank you for sharing, and congratulations on your first workshop!

11. babyneosmama

Congratulations on your first Make Up Tutorial 🙂 The prices of Ramen Cool is affordable and the dishes looks yummy.

12. Juvyann Petilla

Good job on your first makeup workshop. I hope I would be able to see more and hopefully attend one in the future.

13. Michelle Deveza-Adriano

I've read Mommy Nilyn's post din about your workshop. Ang gaganda nyo after the session. 😀 It's so cool to have a friend who knows how a lot about make-ups. I have mommy friends din na into make-ups and sa kanila ako nai-inspire ng #iwaslosyang moves. 🙂

14. Rayrose Samson

A makeup workshop for your friends is a great idea and also I love ramen!

15. Lique Dimayuga

Wow, how did I not know of this makeup workshop? 😀 I need one! haha. The place and the food look great! Thanks for sharing!

16. Kaycee Enerva

I always pass by Ramen Cool and wonder if it's any good. Thanks for your feature sis and ang galing may workshop pa

17. Neri Ann

Ang saya naman ng make-up workshop na yan! I hope you fulfill your goals and don't forget us mga mommies! He He He! We really need this, hindi man everyday naka make-up atleast on special occasions or when we feel like it.

18. Cheryl F

I honestly haven't tried Ramen. I'm so ignorant. Lol! Anyway, the food looks delicious. And how kind of you naman to organize a makeup workshop. I'd love to attend one someday, too.

19. Roxane Montierro

Hope you will have a second batch and many batches to come to have a make-up tutorial. I am a late bloomer and I really wanted to master my everyday look because I am a working mom and I wanted to look good and feel confident all the time. Looking forward to it. Thank you and more power!

20. Celerhina Aubrey

Woooow! Make up and ramen. Ang perfect naman nyan. Hehehe!

21. Anna Plaida

Congrats on your first workshop 🙂 niloloko ko nga si Nilyn why hindi nya ako sinama ang layo pla -)

22. Ayi Anigan

Can I join next time? Yun nga lang, I dont have makeup :(( Congrats momma! Bigger audience soon 🙂

23. cheanne

I haven't tried Ramen Cool yet. Congrats on your successful workshop with the lovely ladies and the little man! 🙂

24. Levy

Congratulations on your first workshop. The ramens looks yummy by the way.

25. Mommy Lanie

Great workshop, and you look like you had fun. Yun ang importante naman diba. Goodluck to your passion!

26. Shalene Salvatierra

Malapit lang samin tong Ramen Cool but I haven't checked it out yet. I hope may next makeup workshop ka pa, I'd love to attend! 🙂