H&M Home Welcomes the Holidays with Festive Home Decorations

Nov 10, 2016 | Home & Living | 22 comments

Last Tuesday – November 8, H&M – SM Makati launched their latest collection for holiday season. The store was filled with modern and festive decorations perfect for everyone’s home! They are all absolutely stunning and I couldn’t stop taking photos! It’s my second time to attend this exclusive event [you can check my previous experience here] but still, H&M never fails to amaze me! Oh how I wish I could take them all home! Guests were also able to enjoy 3 hours of exclusive shopping and special discounts! Now is the time to make our home ready for the holidays! *dance moves*

Cheers!
#HomeGoals this holiday season

#BedroomGoals – Starry starry night

Looks at those dashing bedroom slippers! I want one! 🙂

If you ask me what are my favorites, that would be the golden pineapple and those dashing bedroom slippers. What’s yours? 🙂

You can check their newest collection to any H&M Home outlets near you.

1. Mav

Can't wait to decorate our home with these Christmas decors 🙂

Naku, ito ung nakakatempt! hahaha! Grabe, sarap mamili ng mga gamit sa bahay lol.

3. Aldrin Montierro

My family loves H&M. This brand carry stylish clothing line in very affordable prizes. We are excited this holiday because H&M has great finds, I love the 'LOVE' signage and the Starry Starry night pillow cases and comforter.

4. Pearl

These are all so elegant Christmas decors! My kids have been asking me as early as October when we will start decorating for Christmas 🙂 They're grown ups but still excited and wouldn't agree to not having Christmas Tree 🙂

5. Christine V

I haven't started decorating for Christmas. I would love to buy all the lovely decors if I can. But, we usually don't put a lot of decors for the holidays.

I love window shopping at H&M. If only I have always the budget, I will buy a lot in their collection. Though the nearest H&M branch in our place has limited Home products.

7. Gil Camporazo

It is good to know that you have been amazed by this elegant store. I know it is more than before. The items for sale look so nice and wonderful. I am very sorry that I am far away from this store. I don't know if there is a branch in our place, Bacolod City.

8. Kristine Gavilano

The decors are simply awesome–make me dreamy! Love the photos. 🙂

9. giL

Love the design and ideas here. I have to check if tge H&M in this country offers a home department. I haven't seen onr yet. 🙂 hopefully there is, but there probably won't be any Christmas decors because this is Saudi Arabia. 🙂

10. Shalene Salvatierra

I see golds everywhere! It really is the season to get festive, kahit sa home decor. I might check out the mugs, cute! 🙂

11. Janice Lim

I love H&M HOme. They always have such nice stuff there. I haven't seen their holiday collection yet though. Must take a trip to the nearest branch soon because I'll be decorating our house for the holidays already. 🙂

12. Nerisa

These home decors look really festive and nice. I wish its not so pricey sana. I would love to buy some for our home kaso I have a very malikot little boy who might break it lang.

13. Melisa Sanchez

I love home decors, sarap na sana mag ayos and mag lagay ng mga decors sa house kaso nagrerent lang kami. Kaya nakakatamad din. but someday this ideas di ma disappear sa mind ko at maalala ko pa.

14. Michelle Deveza-Adriano

The bedroom slippers are so fab! Ang saya talaga bumisita sa mga stores na ang gaganda ng designs. And I love home decors rin kasi. Ang sarap gayahin ng ginawa ng H&M. Haha. Sa future home na lang namin ak mage-effort. 🙂

15. Khimjeley Smart

Wow i love the decors specially the black bed sheet,ganayan yung theme n lagi k sinasbi s mom k simple lang, i love it…

16. Khimjeley Smart

Wow i really love the decors specially the black bed sheet i like it…☺

17. Teresa Martinez

Christmas is always an exciting time to do some home redecorating. The items shown here look really elegant.

18. Mommy Maye

Just finished setting up our Christmas tree. Whew! Christmas is here na talaga. Ang gaganda naman ng mga decors na yan hehe.

19. Elaine Camille Cajuban

Can't wait for Christmas!!! :') white and gold are the best combinations for home decoration. So classy and elegant 🙂

Spread the LOVE

1. Fourteen Reasons Why You Should Visit Spain - Mommy Rockin' In Style - Beauty and Mommy Blogger Philippines - […] de Motores is a market filled with home decoration items, vinyl records, recycled furniture, classic bicycles and many more.…