|Vaseline Petroleum Jelly|
One of my greatest discoveries in this beauty journey is the Vaseline Petroleum Jelly. I started using it on my chapped lips then soon after, on my elbows and the back of my hands. One sad truth about me is that I have this skin condition where (itchy) rashes starts showing up when my skin is dry, and the most affected parts are my elbows and the back of my hands. Thus, my skin needs 24hr protection from dryness to prevent this allergy. I love that Vaseline Petroleum Jelly works well on my dry skin that is why I never ran of stock of this miracle product!
The award-winning Vaseline Petroleum Jelly has earned itself a reputation as a dependable healing product that offers moisturizing, soothing, and protective benefits. But did you know that apart from these tried and tested benefits, there are still hundreds of ways you can use the world’s original wonder jelly? There are, in fact, 101 different ways it can be used, and below are just a few:
1. Post-shave balm. Shaving causes stress to the skin, as it not only removes hair, but the top-most layer of skin, too. After shaving, use Vaseline Petroleum Jelly to soothe skin and replenish moisture, as well as add a layer of protection to prevent irritation and further damage.
2. Face moisturizer. Whether your skin is oily, dry, or both, keeping your face hydrated is always important. Vaseline Petroleum Jelly is packed with moisturizing properties to keep skin looking healthy and youthful.
3. Skin protection for babies. Skin irritation can be caused by a number of aggressors, and the protective and moisturizing properties of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly are perfect for soothing rashes and calming the skin for both babies and adults.
4. Eyebrow gel. A quick slick of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly can slick eyebrow hairs back and keep them in place all day for a neat look that perfectly frames your face.
5. Makeup remover. Removing makeup at the end of every day is necessary to avoid dirt and oil from clogging pores and causing breakouts. Massaging a thin layer of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly over a dry, made up face, and gently wiping it off with a flannel or tissue effectively removes makeup and preps the skin for proper cleansing.
6. After-sun soothing cream. Skin that’s been exposed to the sun for a prolonged period of time can become burnt and painful. A layer of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly can help soothe the burn and protect it from further irritation.
7. Foot lotion. Not a lot of moisturizers can penetrate the thick skin on the soles of our feet. Vaseline Petroleum Jelly’s rich texture is perfect for applying on cracked heels and dry soles, as it provides moisture for the skin to absorb. Simply wear socks on top if it overnight, and wake up with feet as soft as a baby’s.
8. Perfume maximizer. Perfume lasts longest on skin that is moisturized, as this gives the fragrance particles something to cling to. A thin layer of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly on your scent points will help ensure that your perfume lasts for hours after initial application.
9. Jewelry lubricant. When rings get stuck on fingers, and earrings become difficult to remove, a small amount of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly gives the metal some slip, letting them come off easily.
10. Lip balm. The most popular way to use Vaseline Petroleum Jelly –and with good reason. The skin on the lips is extra thin and contains no oil glands, making it prone to extreme dryness and chapping. Applying Vaseline Petroleum Jelly throughout the days helps to keep the lips plump and moisturized for a happy and healthy look.
Truly, a single tub of the Original Wonder Jelly with 101 uses is a gem anybody can benefit from. There’s no wonder why this product has become quite legendary.
To see a full list of the 101 ways to use Vaseline Petroleum Jelly, log on to: http://www.vaseline.ph/101-ways-to-use-petroleum-jelly #Vaseline101
Vaseline Petroleum Jelly is available nationwide.
Please follow and like us: