One Saturday afternoon, me and my mommy-blogger friends: Nilyn of Above Precious Rubies, Madz of Mommy N More and Berlin of Momi Berlin attended a relevant talk about natural and alternative ways of healing. The talk was organized by The Parenting Emporium, a store of premium baby and childcare brands and a venue of learning and childhood support for parents and caregivers.
TPE is located at New Manila, Quezon City near Robinsons Magnolia.
I was drawn to the topic since I’m personally not a fan of medicinal drugs. Personally, I don’t usually take medicine as long as my immune system can handle, like for common cold or even abdominal pain (monthly period). I always stick to natural options like eating healthy foods, lots of water and getting enough rest. And now that I’m a mother, I want this habit to be passed on to my son and not to become a “drug-dependent” as he grows older. Anyway, here are the important things I learned during this talk discussed by Dr. Divina Hey-Gonzales.
Healthy Oils: Virgin Coconut oil, Ghee, Free range butter, Fish oil, Krill Oil
Healthy Carbs: Fruits (local fruits in season), whole grain
Healthy Protein: Fish, Free range chicken free range beef, lamb, nuts (on trees, not under the ground) variety of vegetables
Organic food that is produced without conventional pesticides (including herbicides), synthetic fertilizers, sewage sludge, bioengineering, or ionizing radiation.
Organically raised animals must be given organic feed and kept free of growth hormones and antibiotic. Organic farm animals must have access to the outdoors, including pastureland for grazing.
5 signs your body is toxic
2. Irregular bowel movement
4. Sleep is disturbed
5. Immune function is affected
Detoxify your System
2. Oral VCO (Virgin Coconut Oil)
3. Coffee Enema
5. Sweating through exercise, steam bath, infrared sauna
6. High dose of Glutathione IV with Vitamin C
7. Water therapy
8. Intermittent fasting
Other factors that contribute toxins to the body
2. Electronic tools
1. NO electronic tools inside the bedroom
2. Detoxify the rooms through plants such as Palmera and Five Fingers or with Himalayan Salt Crystal Lamp
3. Use alkaline water pH: 8-11
4. Use Himalayan salt
Know the FEVER CURVE
Homeopathic Fever Medicine
Why Homeopathic Medicine Work?
The Power of Onion (Allium Cepa)
Life Force Body (Vital force, Chi, Prana, energy body) helps in growth and development, energy, memory immune function, and healing.
Take Care of our Life Force Body
2. 6-8 hours of sleep, deep sleep at 12mn
3. Organic food
4. Alkaline water
5. Sun exposure (12-noon sun exposure makes you happy)
6. Magnesium from the sea or transdermally applied
7. Himalayan salt
8. Nature plant inside the house
Our liver is the biggest life force organ of the body. Regular bowel movement helps to detoxify our liver and nurtured by eating greens like malunggay, alfalfa, barley grass, wheat grass and spirulina.
1. VCO that is not oxidized and not bleached is good for our toddlers. Take 1 tbsp every morning to detoxify their bodies.
2. Ampalaya leaves is another best option instead of VCO.
3. An egg must be given for 3 years old and above.
I hope you learned something from this. Thanks for reading! Until next! 🙂
A millenial mom (of two boys) who has passion in makeup and motherhood in between.