[ParentTown] Because it Takes a Town to Raise A Child

Sep 7, 2016 | Parenthood & Family | 26 comments

Our early days as parents to Cloud was filled with doubts and reluctance.

To someone who’s not really fond of children like myself, taking care of a baby is really really a big challenge. I’m clueless. It saddens me to think that my late mother is not here to guide me but I’m very lucky having such a very supportive mother-in-law and friends on this motherhood journey.

Another useful source I’m loving lately is this new app called ParentTown.

ParentTown is a platform for mommies and daddies for anything parenting. You can ask questions and its growing community of experts, parents, and parents-to-be can share their experiences. This app is very useful for first-time parents to learn from the experts and other parents who willingly share their rollercoaster ride called PARENTHOOD.

A rollercoaster ride indeed. Fun, challenging and heartwarming.

To start, you can log in using your Facebook or Google account. Afterwards, choose from their wide array of topics to follow.

ParentTown Features:
Experts and other parents to answer your parenting queries.
ParentTown TV: Live streaming sessions from parenting experts that cover pressing issues.
Photobooth: Share photos that capture your beautiful memories
Ask and answer sensitive content ANONYMOUSLY
Find relevant information by following topics to matches your interests

As we live in the millennial era, it certainly made access to parenting guide easy. This is definitely a must-try!

Download the App by any of the following options:
*Available on Google Play for Android http://bit.ly/24gSq4f and the App Store for iOS http://apple.co/1SGBvD6

*You can also log in to http://parenttown.com/ directly through Facebook or Gmail!

1. Jessica Harlow

I really like that you can choose different topics to follow. It's nice to be able to choose different areas that you are interested in or that might be most age-appropriate for your kiddos!

2. Kandi

That sounds like an interesting app. I know there are times where it is nice to hear from other mom's that "get it" when you are facing something with your child.

3. Aziel Morte

I haven't heard about this app before but it really sounds interesting for me.

4. Victoria Heckstall

I haven't heard about this app but it looks a good and interesting. I will check this

5. JOJO VITO

the Parent Town sounds like a great app. I guess, any parent whether first timers or not should have this app 🙂

6. Eliz Frank

Parent town sounds like a great app perfect for parents; especially those that are new to parenting. I'm sure parents will learn a lot from each other and they will also have a community that supports them along the way!

7. Marga Puno

Wow! This app looks great! Thanks for sharing..

8. Sarah-Louise Bailey

What a really interesting sounding app for parents, I'm going to have to send a few of my friends this way as I think they would be really interested :). x

9. RUSS

I am not a mom, but I can imagine how challenging & probably it must also be to be a first-time mom. Technology and the Internet have made providing valuable information easier. I can see how helpful and convenient Parent Town must be.

10. Carlos Panganiban

A very useful app for newbie parents! yay! this could be useful as well for those who are curious about being parents someday:)) really nice!

11. Kendra Williams

Looks like a great resource for new parents! Thanks for sharing the app!

12. Johna Paguinto

First time hearing about this app! How interesting hehe. I have a few friends who are new mommies! I'll try to tell them about this, looks pretty helpful!

13. Joanna Davis

That's a very interesting app. It's always great when you can share your concerns with other mothers and know that you are not the only one struggling with the same issue.

14. Sam

Love this crowdsourcing parenting app! It's the first time I've heard of it. But it really connects parents together, and recommendations are much more trusted.

15. Yogo and Cream

I'm not married yet and I still don't have a child yet, but I find this interesting. It's now less daunting to become a parent because of technology. Great job to the one who made the app. Parenting has become easier. Thanks for sharing this. -Me-An Clemente of http://yogoandcream.com

16. Erin Joan Yang

I am not a mother. But I feel this would be very useful for me in the future. bookmarking this post 😀

17. Arrianne Guzman

Wow! I am just amazed how technology takes so many things into a greater level – like this Parent Town app! Not yet a parent but will definitely remember this app 🙂

18. Travel Eat Pinas TrEaPh

Not yet a mom but this would be helpful for future use. I will tell this to my mom friends

19. Airina Desuyo

Oks, saving this as reference LOL. Thank you!

airinaapril.blogspot.com

20. Oscar Bornea

This cool for mommies and daddies out there 🙂 That's what technology is all about right now. Some are helpful like this site. Will try it on my spare time.

But of course, experience is the best teacher. Thanks to your Mother-in-Law and your friends guiding and helping as you go along to your journey as a mom.

21. CourtneyLynne

What a neat app! I'm a mommy so I will definetly be looking into this!

22. Aurora Afable

I love apps! My sister just got a baby girl so I'm going to recommend this!