Our First Haircut at Cuts 4 Tots, Trinoma Mall

Jun 23, 2016 | Baby Essentials, Parenthood & Family | 16 comments

Hubby and I finally decided to get Cloud’s hair done.

We are having second thoughts because at his age of 18 months and being so playful, we are afraid of the possibility that things might terribly go wrong like something might poke his eyes or his face. Or the possibility that he won’t stop crying because he doesn’t want his hair to be cut. You know, first-time parents dilemma as we call it. But after some deliberations, we both agreed and gave it a shot. Besides, we will never know until we try.

Cuts 4 Tots is located at the 3rd Level in Trinoma Mall. The salon has a colorful ambiance that mimics a real playroom area with toys and colorful paintings. A great way for kids to feel comfortable and busy with toys while getting their blonde hair done.

Looks like Cloud enjoying his toy huh?

Yes, but after a few minutes, he started to feel grumpy and suddenly turned his head looking for his daddy. From there, we decided to remove him from the chair and let Daddy E carried him until we finished.

I am thankful to the Cuts 4 Tots staff (hello there Ate!) because she keeps Cloud entertained the entire session.

Moreover, their stylist looks well-trained and I was impressed that we finished less than 30 minutes without mishaps! Kudos to you Kuya! 🙂

Presenting, Cloud 2.0! We are very proud of you son!

The haircut costs 330php and we also availed the Baby 1st Haircut Certificate for 195php which includes before and after photos and a lock of baby’s hair as a remembrance.
SALON HOURS – Trinoma Branch – (02) 954-2027
Monday – Thursday 10AM-9PM
Friday – Sunday 10AM-10PM

1. Coi Ibanez

So cute! Buti na lang sanay na sila mag-gupit hehe! Nakakakaba nga yan hehehe! I am excited for my little girl's first haircut! Pero mukhang matatagalan pa hehehe 🙂

2. Mywondermom

Ang cute naman how they entertain the kids. A+ for effort talaga.

3. giL

That is really good! Haha. I like the idea that they are trying to distract or entertain the kids while having a haircut. I also have this little fear of bringing my kids to the barber thinking that they might cry the whole time. =)

4. Daniel Kaity Bato

The first haircut is always so memorable!(: And I have a certificate too!

5. Louisa

Our bunso also had his haircut at a baby salon and it went well. It helps to familiarize them with getting their hair cut in a child friendly environment.

6. Teresa Gumap-as Dumadag

Had one of my boys' first hair cut with them also but in another branch. 🙂 It helped a lot that the kids ride on cars while having their hair cut.

7. berlin domingo

Ps. I love Cloud's long hair. He looks like you. Now, he looks like his dad here with the short one. Either way, parehong gwapo pa rin.

8. berlin domingo

Hahaha. My three grown up boys also have that certificate. We also availed of their card Wherein there will be a free haircut on the 12th time.

9. Janice Lim

Congrats on the first hair cut! 🙂 My two daughters had their first hair cut at Cuts 4 Tots too, a long long time ago. There were some tears but overall it was a good experience for them.

10. Marie Angeli Laxa

So gwapo naman! Buti ka pa, your son was cooperative. My son, at the age of 4, still hates getting his hair cut!

Ang pogi pogi ni Cloud o! 😀 Si Nate napagupitan na namin sa barber shop dito malapit samin, di na sya umiyak, sana tuloy2 na ng makamura. At para di na pangit ang gupit nya pag ako lang gumagawa. lol.

12. Rowena Wendy Lei

Used to bring my kids to places like this for haircuts 🙂

13. Edel San

Your little boy looks cute 🙂
    Glad that the staff there are really friendly with the kids.