Meet the New SM Woman #IAMSMWOMAN

Jun 18, 2016 | fashion | 17 comments

Last June 14 -16 2016, SM Woman debuts new and improved look in a three-day fashion festival happened at SM Makati. Luckily, I was invited to be part of their last day which has a Creative Styling Contest, Fashion Show and a whole lot more!

SM Woman has reached unprecedented heights as a fashion brand. That seeks to make stylish clothing more accessible for every woman.

From the quality of its materials to the range of sizes it offers, its classic designs to trendy ones. And flattering cuts that ensure a perfect fit every time. The brand spared no expense at redefining an all-new style with a bevy of exciting, fresh offerings. SM Woman now caters to every woman in a way that it never has before. From day to night, every season and every occasion.
Sarah Meier

Janeena Chan | Gabriela Darza

Cai Cortez | Andrea Aldeguer

Teresa Herrera | Amina Aranaz

To see fashion for every woman, from day to night. Follow them on SMWoman on Facebook, @smwoman on Instagram and @_smwoman on Twitter.

1. Levy

I was there too! I love SM Woman clothes, they have good quality and affordable. I'm excited to shop for new clothes soon.

2. theresa

It's always wonderful to shop at SM Woman because they have a wide range of clothing and it's a one-stop shop where you can buy almost everything you need. I got some of my maternity dresses at SM Woman as well.

3. Janice Lim

I haven't shopped at SM Woman for some time now. It looks like they have great styles for all body types. Gotta check them out soon!

I seldom shop now because I always wear pambahay clothes. hehehe! But I smiled when I saw the pictures of the models, nice to know na may mga models for different types of body.

5. Mayen Acebron

I like SM Woman. I got most of my maternity clothes from their line. It's also nice to know that women with different body types can find something on their line. Their clothes are affordable too.

6. Kristine Gavilano

Yay to clothes for different body types and sizes. I would have loved to come to such event.

7. Mai C.

Way to go SM! The clothes are really lovely and I like how they try their best to empower women. Clothes make us feel confident and SM definitely helps in that area!

8. Carlo Dominguez

To be fair naman with SM ang mga damit sa
    Dep store are improving and mura! Good job!

I am not sure if I'm an SM woman! lol. I very shop at SM Dept store, kasi feeling ko ang mamahal. haha. This looks like an awesome event gaw, I bet you had a good time!

10. Melgie Campbell

Love the style of clothing they have! Its create your own personality in a way that only woman knows how, you can be trendy today, casual the next day and so on.. Love all their styles. Thanks for great photos!

11. Peachy Adarne

Too bad I wasn't able to make it to the event! It must've been awesome to see those ladies rock the fashion show.

12. Sarah

Kudos SM! Wonderful way to promote woman empowerment. 🙂

13. Mommy Maye

Missed shopping. So I think this will give so much reason to shop, hehe. SM is great.