Last-Minute Gift Ideas for your Officemates and Friends

Dec 10, 2015 | shopping | 10 comments

Christmas is just around the corner, are you done with your Christmas shopping? Well, we haven’t and we still got a long way to go. Good thing we still have two more weeks before Christmas, enough time to complete our checklist!

In today’s post, I am sharing you some gift ideas perfect for your girl/boyfriends this coming Christmas season.

FOR YOUR GIRL FRIENDS

www.mochithings.com
Cosmetic Pouch – One of the girl must-have. I believe girls loves to organize her things like I do. It is also one of our travel essentials to keep our things organize during our trip.
www.rosegal.com
 Bracelets / Arm Candies – I am not into bracelets but I still love to receive gifts like this to add to my collection.
www.aquila-style.com (website to be updated)
 Shawl – this is perfect if you work in an air-conditioned room.  They have different styles and design to choose from.

www.getthegloss.com
Lipsticks / Lipglosses –  Another girl must-have! Bring that pop of color to their face. There’s a lot of budget-friendly lip products on the market now.

visceralmaze.blogspot.com

Hair BrushAnother girl must-have! Every girl ensures that their crowning glory is at its best at all times.

How about a knife for a friend who loves to cook?!

FOR YOUR BOY FRIENDS

www.aliexpress.com

Karabiner Lanyard Keychain

global.rakuten.com (website to be updated)

Coin Purse for Men

dandygadget.com

Mini Calculator

www.polyvore.com

Office Mug

www.aliexpress.com

Desk Plants

So that‘s it! I hope you find my last minute gift ideas helpful!
Thanks for reading!

1. Ludovica

Cosmetic Pouch organizers are really beautiful 😀 and lipstick, tell me who doesn't want other lipsticks in her cosmetic bag? xD
    Kisses ;*

2. Navneet Gems

Beautiful bracelets and charms there! Love the look of it! We have similar bracelets and charms in our collection, you may check out our instagram @navneetgemscom

3. Louise Banta

These are great gift ideas not only for office mates but also to friends who we accidentally forgot to shop for. Hehe. I like the desk plant for a co-worker as having a living thing in the office somewhat brings fresh air to a stressful environment. Hehe.

♡ Louise | http://www.louisechelleblog.com

I agree with pouches, I love receiving pouches, wallet or purse because I love everything to be organized. 🙂

5. Jackie

What cute ideas! The Starbucks one though might be a bit hard, lol, since you have to collect the stickers before actually getting the product. (or can one just buy it nowadays?)

6. Juvyann Petilla

This is a very good list. Those bracelets are sassy… would not mind getting one myself.

7. Louie Ramos

Thanks Mommy Mhaan for your budget friendly gift ideas. These will surely helps. See u this Christmas.

8. Balot

Great gift ideas! Love the shawl, perfect for summer next year 🙂 I also like the coin purse for men too… 🙂

9. Rowena Wendy Lei

A flashlight keychain would be very useful. I want to make a list like this but I haven't had the time to… XD

10. Melisa Sanchez

That planner/journal looks really nice, I wish I could have one for this new year.

1. Christmas in Bloom with Mommy Bloggers Philippines - Mommy Rockin' In Style - Beauty and Mommy Blogger Philippines - […] also had exchange gift and I received this cute Baum Solid Parfum from Mommy Louisa. Thank you so much!…