D’ Orig Tapsi ni Vivian at Bulaluhan, Proj. 3 Quezon City

Dec 10, 2015 | food | 23 comments

In the midst of busy streets in New Manila, hubby brought me to Tapsi ni Vivian at Bulaluhan that offers a wide variety of food choices.

We went there Monday morning and you know the traffic during the first day of the week ayt? We were late then anyway so we opted to have a breakfast date instead. Okay nang ma-late nang busog! 🙂

Looking at the pictures, they have enough space to accommodate their customers. It is also well-ventilated because of their electric fans in all corners given they are not air-conditioned. And since it is an open space, expect (one or two) flies bugging and trying to get some of your food.

They also have this mini-hut or bahay-kubo if you want a “little” privacy.

Their concept is like “turo-turo” wherein you will point out your order in the food section upon ordering. One advantage of this is you do not need to wait longer for your food to be ready because it is already prepared. However, for tapsilog, tocilog and whatnots, they prepare it for every order made. The waiting period is 15 to 20 minutes.

The Christmas spirit is all over the place which lifted up the mood of every customer who comes in.

The food station offers a wide variety of main dishes! What more could you ask for? They also sell desserts if you crave for something sweet to munch after enjoying your main dish. And this is the most exciting part, they are super affordable! Like for the tapsilog which costs 95Php/$2, you can go home with your stomach full.

Chichasilog (Chicharon/Pork Cracklings+ Sinangag/Fried Rice + Itlog/Sunny Side up) 90Php

Bangsilog (Bangus + Sinangag + Itlog) 155Php
Tokwa’t Baboy (Tofu + Pork)

Their servings are just right and they also serve soup to complete your meal. I love the tokwa’t baboy so much! It is one of my favorite appetizers.

Overall, we had a sumptuous meal. We headed to work with our stomach full!
We will definitely go back to try their other dishes. Since its affordable, one of the best place to bring your family and friends

Have you tried Tapsi ni Vivian at Bulaluhan?
Thanks for dropping by!

1. Juvyann Petilla

I love food posts, especially on affordable and "sulit" finds. Thanks for sharing Mhaan.

2. Jackie

Wow! The food looks good and the price sulit. It's not too far from me so I'll keep it in mind when I'm in the area again. 🙂

3. Mommy Charm

This is the first time that I've seen a Chichasilog and it looks so yummy! If ever we're near the place, we'll surely check this out ^-^

4. Kat Jorge-Rodriguez

We also have Tapsi ni Vivian here in Marikina and we love the food there, too, delicious and very affordable.

5. Rowena Wendy Lei

I pass by this place a lot but I've never tried, they have a lot of food pala.

6. Lei Deveza

If I will be in the area, I will surely try Tapsi ni Vivian. Having affordable food is one thing but taking cleanliness seriously will surely set them apart. I will try their Chichasilog!

7. Aubrey

Those food made me salivate haha! I miss pinoy food. What more I like is, it is very affordable, super sulit. Thanks for sharing. BTW I followed you in google+. xx

8. Lique Dimayuga

Ooh, it's in QC lang! Mahilig ako sa mga turo turo 🙂 Thanks for sharing

9. Marie Angeli Laxa

Nothing beats Filipino comfort food! Now I'm craving for a good tapsilog!

10. Janine Ella

WAAAAH YOU HAD ME AT CHICHALOG!!! I would die for that chichalog! Hahahaha. Branch out sana sila dito sa Cebu! Huhuhu

xx, Janine | Wandering Ella

11. Louise Banta

I have heard or seen Tapsi ni Vivian somewhere. If I'm not mistaken, I got to taste their tapsilog for an event I once attended because I remember searching for their branches and was saddened to find out it was far from home. Haha. Their meals are affordable and very delicious I'm sure. I hope to find a branch near me this year or maybe, I'll just pay them a visit when I'm in Manila. 🙂

❤ Louise | http://www.louisechelleblog.com

12. Rey Emmanuelle

The best things in life are…. FOOOOD! 🙂 If there's one thing I constantly miss about The Philippines, it would definitely be the food! Yum!

Rey | MODMENCO

13. Leo Kevin Mendiola

Tried this place when my team decided to have a breakfast within the area. I would testify that they serve the best tapa in town! 🙂

14. Aika Loraine

Havent heard about Tapsi ni Vivian. This post will be definitely go on my bookmarked posts. Me and my boyfriend loves eating silog meals. We would usually order tapsilog or tocilog. Ill pay a visit soon!

-aikaloraine.com

15. MELISSA U

I'm a big fan of anything with Tapa so I can't wait to try this. Looking at the pictures already makes me hungry. 🙂

16. Caroline Vieyra

This looks like a fabulous place to eat! I always love trying new places and kinds of food and this looks wonderful

17. Marjorie Gavan

I say the price is not bad at all. I'd love to try the Chichasilog.

18. Jennifer Villanueva

Love tapsi! It's my default pinoy breakfast order whenever i eat out at some places pinoy… your food shots looks yummmmm. I'll take note of this.

19. Sam

Mouth watering! My boyfriend is a huge fan of tapsilog. And topped with crispy pork cracklings, I'm sure he'll enjoy this one!