Cute Halloween Costumes for your Babies

Oct 14, 2015 | baby costumes, cute halloween costumes for baby, halloween costumes, Parenthood & Family | 24 comments

Few more days before Halloween, do you now have your baby’s costume for this year?
Hopefully we could participate if our schedule permits because I’m sure it will be loads of fun and memories! And honestly, haven’t been to a trick or treat party all my life.*sad face*
Anyway, I’m sharing you some cute Halloween costumes that I’ve compiled while searching the net. They are soooo cute not to share. 🙂
EDWARD SCISSORHANDS
Credits to instructables.com

FRANKEINSTEIN

Credits to buycostumes.com

BABY LIL VIKING
Credits to buycostumes.com
BABY LIL LOBSTER
Credits to buycostumes.com
BABY OCTOPUS
Credits to buycostumes.com

BABY OCTOPUS 2
Credits to costume-works.com
So what do you think? Aren’t they sooooo cute?
 Let me know your favorite Halloween costumes in the comment section below.

Thank you so much for reading!

Much Love,

Mommy Mhaan

For more updates, you may follow me on:
Google+: Mommy Rockin’ In Style
Instagram: MommyRockin_InStyle
For PR/blog inquiries, shoot me an email at [email protected]

1. Jennifer Villanueva

Love the little viking! So adorable! Still thinking of what to DIY this year for my lil one, 1st yr she was minion, 2nd a mcdo frenchfries, third…. hmmm we'll see

2. Daniel Kaity Bato

I always look forward to halloween as I get to dress up my little boy. And now I'm going to dress up two little boys!(: Which is even more exciting! Thanks for sharing!

3. Mommy Charm

When I was still working with buycostumes, we get to order these from them at a discounted price! I ordered a bumblebee costume for my now four yr old kiddo. However, since I left buycostumes, I only get to purchase costumes from dept stores and they cost more! Boo.

4. giL

I love the crabby and octupus. Very cute designs. 🙂

5. Ruth Alarcon

Super cute babies! They are so lucky to have such creative parents! Hindi ko ata maiisip yang mga yan. Haha 😀

6. Kat Jorge-Rodriguez

Those are really cute. I wanted my daughter to be The Bride of Chuckie or Cruella De Vil but they require makeup and I don't want to put makeup on her yet, so I settled for Wonderwoman, hihi.

7. Kimberley Reyes

I like the baby Edward Scissorhands! I can already imagine my boy in that costume. The challenge really is getting him IN that costume. XD

8. Marie Angeli Laxa

Super cute! Sayang my 3-year old is still traumatised by our village's trick or treat last year haha (huhu)

9. Balot

These are indeed cute customes for the halloween and my favorite is the lobster :)… still thinking if I will let my kids participate in mall's trick and treat activities

10. Mommy Rockin' In Style

If I have a baby girl, I'd rather choose Wonderwoman over the Bride of Chuckie. Girl power! 🙂

11. Mommy Rockin' In Style

I agree that costumes from dept stores are way too expensive. Might DIY nalang instead. 🙂

12. Mommy Rockin' In Style

Same here, I think my little one is too young for that. But I wanted him to wear one siguro sa house nalang hehehe

13. Kay Cake

The Edward Scissors hand costume is TOO CUTE! I love that movie, it's like one of those that after watching 1000 times, still don't get sick off :p

KayCakeBeauty

14. Levy

oh that Octopus costume is so adorable.

15. jared's mum

they are just too cute! i was eyeing the Edward Scissorhands costume last year but simply find it difficult to pull off. we settled for Harry Potter instead, which, by the way, my little man plans to recycle this year.

16. Hairstyles

You made several good points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog.