My Best Beautiful with OLAY Moisture Outlast Body Wash

Sep 26, 2015 | Beauty & Fashion | 23 comments

I’m a full time working mom and every day at work is really exhausting.

Add the nerve-wracking traffic I have to deal with every day. Lord, when this traffic will end? I do not have my own car so expect the smoke and dirt sticking to my skin whenever I commute. So after battling with the traffic and impurities on the road, my skin tends to get dull and dry which really disturbs me.

Thank goodness I found my skin reinforcement! The Olay Deep Moisture Body Wash!

My Best Beautiful with OLAY Moisture Outlast Body Wash

Our breakthrough Moisture Outlast formula penetrates the skin’s surface layer by layer to infuse your skin with long-lasting moisture. Even in dry climate, you can get the bouncy, smooth, tender, beautiful skin. Your skin’s conditions improves after just one use. Use regularly for beautiful, healthy-looking skin that lasts.

Directions to use: Squeeze a small amount onto a wet puff/loofah, lather and rinse.

I personally love this! I have tried different body washes and I must say, this is the best smelling body wash out of the rest. It also has the right consistency, not too thick nor not too runny for a body wash. I also love the smell it leaves on my skin after wash. It’s smells so refreshing!

Using Olay Moisture Outlast Body Wash  also helped my skin to bring back the moisture in an easy way. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and beautiful as it claims. Well job Olay!

So even I battled with the traffic everyday, no fret! I have Olay to the rescue!
Olay Moisture Outlast Body Wash retails for Phph105/200ml and P199/400ml and available in all leading supermarket and department stores!

Thank you for reading beauties!

Much Love,

Mommy Mhaan

For more updates, you may follow me on:
Google+: Mommy Rockin’ In Style
Instagram: MommyRockin_InStyle
Or for inquiries, shoot me an email at marieann(dot)arambulo(at)yahoo(dot)com

1. Rhoda Fajardo

I remember the icky feeling from a long commute after work. Then you'll get home feeling dirty and you can still smell the smoke on your clothes. When I was still employed, I make it a habit to shower (not a full bath) before going to bed. And I use a body wash and a loofah.

2. Kimberley Reyes

I use this too! I feel beautiful immediately after my shower. Lol! Sarap sa skin eh.

3. Mommy Charm

I also love Olay body wash! I've been using it for two weeks now every night because the smell's relaxing. I also love the feeling of softer and smoother skin after every wash =)

4. Celerhina Aubrey

I love Olay. But I only use the Oil of Olay. The old original one. This one sounds great.

5. Charley's Mommy

I haven't tried Olay body wash, but I use other Olay products. This is a must-try now. Thank you for sharing. 🙂

6. Marie Angeli Laxa

I use Olay body wash but not this variant. I don't think the one I have is already available in the country. I alternate it with soap since there are times I want my skin to feel "scrubbed" if there's such a feeling!

7. cheanne

I got one from an event and I haven't tried it yet. Reading your post however makes me want to get it out and take a refreshing shower already! Hay, the traffic talaga in the Metro! I wonder when things will get better also.

8. Mommy Rockin' In Style

Same here sis, I take a shower before going to bed, I also have my 8month old baby so I need to freshen up before mommy duties. 🙂

9. joygurtiza

tamang-tama I'm looking for a body wash to try!

10. Viva Kitchen Goddess

I love body wash … and yes, staying in the shower is also a bliss especially for us moms.

11. Ruth Alarcon

I'm an Olay-user too and their products are nothing but heaven's sent! 🙂

12. Louisa

I'll try this especially since you said it's one of the best smelling body washes out there. I'm currently loyal to a certain brand but willing to try something new.