I only have limited time every morning before I go to work.
So I am looking for lip products that can be easily applied yet offers the “look” like I spent too much time for it. And since I’ve been reading in blogs and online shops that NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream is a rave product, why don’t I give it a try.
These are my latest lip products after I gave birth to my son Cloud. Of course, after I look dull and healthier, okay I’m fat na hehehe it’s my time to do some make ovahhh. 🙂
I got 3 shades which are Istanbul, Amsterdam, and Abu Dhabi.
Where I bought it: makeupboxbysonja in Instragram
How much: 280php each
Istanbul is a nude pink color that is perfect for everyday use. I look so girly in this shade and complements very well with my skin tone. This is my most favorite shade from the three.
|Me wearing Istanbul|
Amsterdam is a red-orangey color that put vibrancy on my face (lakas ng dating!).
|Me wearing Amsterdam|
Abu Dhabi is a nude lip color that you can use for everyday use too. I look fairer on this shade. I use it alternately with Istanbul.
|Me wearing Abu Dhabi|
1. The brush end of the applicator has a sponge that makes the creamy formula easier to spread.
2. The packaging is lightweight and travel-friendly.
3. Offers a wide range of shades (22 shades)
4. So pigmented yet it depends on the shade you choose.
5. It has a buttery vanilla scent. Yummy!
6. The matte formulation is not drying at all.
7. Not heavy on the lips.
8. Long-lasting without eating.
9. It’s cheap! 🙂
10. You can visit the NYX local store at SM North Edsa, or there’s a lot of online sellers in Instagram and Facebook
Can’t think of! Hahaha!
I so love this product and will purchase more shades for my collection.
Definitely a must-have. <3
What’s your favorite shade on NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream? Share them in the comment section below!
One Reply to “Make Up Review: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream – Istanbul, Amsterdam, Abu Dhabi”