I must admit, I was a late bloomer in makeup most especially in using blushes. But as I get older, I became more interested in adding a pop of color onto my face. The first blush I tried was the ELF Studio Blush in Tickled Pink (some say it’s a dupe of Nars Orgasm) until I hit the pan.
I was in search for my next blush on until I stumbled upon on these products.
Where I bought it? makeupbysonja on Instagram
How much? 440php
|Left – Luminoso; Right – Rose D’Oro
Luminoso is a peachy coral shade with gold shimmers in it. Since I am a beginner in blushes, I prefer lighter shades. I just want a pop of color because I look so pale without it. Also, I don’t want to go overboard on darker shades now, not until I mastered applying blushes hehehe.
Rose D’ Oro is a pink shade perfect for everyday use. You can use also it as a contour and highlighter.
1. The packaging looks elegant and is travel friendly.
2. Has a built-in mirror and applicator.
3. I so love the presentation of the shades, so gorgeous.
4. Highly pigmented and easy to blend.
5. Gives me a healthy glow in the face.
6. Long lasting even I have an oily skin.
1. Not available in the local market but you can find them in online stores (Instagram, Facebook).
2. You may go overboard on these blushes as they are highly pigmented.
Will I repurchased these? Of course!
Have you tried these too?
Would love to hear your comments below! 🙂