This is my first and hopefully the last breast pump I will ever use on my breastfeeding journey. I have never thought to give a manual pump to try as I need a breast pump that is time and energy saver especially that I will use this while I am at work.
Where I bought it: Babymama
- Spectra 9 Plus main pump
- Wide neck breast shield (24mm size) x 2
- Bottle x 2
- Slow flow soft teat x 2
- Tubing x 2
- Disc x 2
- Cap x 2
- Backflow protector x 2
- Valve x 2
- Power adaptor
1. So sleek and lightweight that you can easily slip into your handbag.
2. It is a double pump, so you can express both breasts at the same time. What a time saver!
3. It is a closed system, meaning there is now way milk will get inside the pump motor.
4. It has suction levels so you can manage what fits for you.
5. It has a built-in rechargeable battery.
6. The noise is like a mobile vibrating, haven’t compared it though to other breast pumps.
1. You can only have max of 6 sessions per day on this pump. If you an exclusive pumper, you better opt for a hospital grade breast pump.
2. In my case, the battery easily drained off after less than a month of using it. Take note, I purchased it brand new. I don’t know but maybe it just so happened that my battery was factory defected. But thanks to Babymama, the battery replacement was for FREE.
To those who wants to buy this model, just a tip: Never use it while charging as it may easily drains the battery.
How about you breastfeeding mommies, who are your BREASTfriends? 🙂